Application form for the 2020-2021 new academic year beginning in September 2020 is now open !
First, check LFS admissions conditions and financial regulations online. Consult our FAQ page below. Contact email@example.com for any additional questions. A meeting will be organized in case your child is not from a French education system.
Second, start the online application process via Eduka platform: LFS Application Request Form
Please note that there may be additional documents required from the list below depending on your profile and request:
- Certificate of school attendance for the current school year, including nursery
- Last three school reports (or livrets scolaires)
- For students in grades 9 (3ème) and 10 (2nde) currently educated in a French School: a copy of the Fiche de dialogue avec voeux (Course Guidance Communication Form) with guidance notification and areas of specialization
- A photocopy of the child and parents’ passports
- A photocopy of the Family Record Book (livret de famille) for children with French citizenship
- A photocopy of the Family Relation Certificate for non-French citizens
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate for non-French citizens
- A photocopy of the original Alien Registration Card (upon receipt)
- A photocopy of the vaccination pages on the Health Record
- For Korean children whose parents both hold Korean passports, including dual citizenship holders with Korea: A certificate (record) issued by the Korean Immigration Services (‘출입국에 관한 사실 증명서’) indicating time abroad of more than 3 years (365 x 3 = 1095 days)
In case of application to Intensive English Program (Parcours intensif en anglais, PEAI) in Kindergarten, and in American International Section (Section internationale américaine, SIA) in elementary and secondary school: A motivation letter and all documents demonstrating English proficiency level upon application. A language test and interview will be held during the first week of back-to-school.
Application Request for Bridge Class: After you submit your application form, an interview will be organized to determine your acceptance.
Third, wait for about 2 weeks while your application request is being deliberated by the admissions team. Depending on your application and profile, you may be asked to schedule an interview or share additional documents.
Fourth, receive approval of registration email provided that administrative and financial conditions are approved and within the limits of available places. An invoice email will shortly follow.
Fifth, secure your place by paying First-registration Fee based on your invoice.
Sixth, you have been accepted to LFS, congratulations!
[Preparation for the New Academic Year]
End of June: school supplies list for Middle School and High School students available on https://www.lfseoul.org/fermeture-vacances-dete-summer-vacation/
Thursday, August 27th 2020 : Information meeting for the new families
Wednesday, September 2nd 2020: Commencement of new school year
Optional class requests will be confirmed at the new school year, depending on the number of enrolled students.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the French School and Korea: